By supporting Friends of Wilderness Park, you are connecting the community to our natural legacy in Lincoln’s largest park!
Your donation will help multiple projects and programs including:
- Monthly activities in Wilderness Park for members and the public
- Scholarships to Lincoln DEVO which teaches mountain bike skills to children in Wilderness Park
- Supplementing Park maintenance needs through grants
- Volunteer events like cedar cuts, prescribed burns and other native biodiversity efforts
- Advocacy through stronger policies relating to the ecological sustainability of Wilderness Park
- Paper maps for our members and the public
- Improved signage and infrastructure
- Educational materials on all aspects of Wilderness Park i.e., Historical, Ecological and Recreational features.
- Protecting the park from urban sprawl and pollution
All donations count. Any amount of giving makes a difference. Your gift can ensure our community members are introduced to this special place in Lincoln. Thank You!